Thursday, October 18, 2007

Zoe- 3 weeks 1 day

Can you believe that Zoe is already 3 weeks old? Time really is flying by! We are still trying to figure out a good sleeping routine. We are now trying to give her a warm bath at night then have Daddy give her a bottle while Mom takes a much deserved shower then Zoe gets tightly swaddled and rocked to sleep. It worked like a charm last night and hopefully it will work again tonight.
In more exciting news... Zoe smiled at me for the first time today!! I went to pick her up to feed her and she looked at me and gave me a little smile! Then she turned her head and had a bashful look on her face. I guess she's not confident in her smile power yet. It was a beautiful moment and hopefully we'll see many more smiles in the future.
Here's a picture of her in her swing yesterday. She was looking at the fish on the mobile above the swing. It's so neat to watch her look around at the world!!
Zoe swinging and looking around
And here's a video of her earlier today telling me that she was hungry-NOW! Mean old Mom decided to record a few seconds of her crying instead of immediately feeding her. And she let me know that she was not happy about the short delay!

To play the video, just press the play button below. You may want to turn your speaker volume down!

No comments: