Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday October 14th

Yesterday while holding Zoe, I held a red washcloth about 6 inches in front of her and moved it back and forth. She actually tracked it with her eyes for several minutes! My little girl is already growing up and learning new things! And then tonight she actually looked into my eyes. Previously she hasn't really focused on my face, just glanced at it and looked away. However tonight she was really looking intently in my eyes and at my mouth. It was so neat!!

Here are some pictures from this weekend. The first is one of my favorite pictures of her so far. The second pic is one of us during the OSU game (sorry it's so blurry. Zoe wouldn't sit still!) and another of her in her swing. She doesn't really seem to like her swing too much yet but I think she may still be a little bit too small to fit comfortably in the chair. Beautiful Zoe OSU Fans Zoe Swing

No comments: