Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sunday October 7th

So far Zoe has had a quiet day. Daddy changed her first dirty diaper and she let him know how unhappy she was that he was taking a little longer than she wanted. He did a great job and she snuggled with him afterwards. She did better last night at falling asleep after eating but she likes to take her time during the 2am to 4am feeding. I was able to calm her back to sleep without Daddy's help so we can try to get in a routine that will allow him to sleep somewhat un-interrupted so he can go back to work tomorrow. She had a visit from Grandma and Grandpa W last night. Grandma pointed out that Zoe looks alot like me. I pulled out my baby book and compared pics of me as a newborn and Zoe. There are a lot of comparisons! She's got Daddy's coloring but my facial features so far. Grandpa W brought over our new changing table and seemed a little grumpy at first. After holding sweet Zoe, he seemed much more calm and happy. Who wouldn't be after holding such a beautiful baby? IMG_2301

No comments: