Wednesday, April 9, 2008

This is...

This is.... What a happy clean baby girl looks like: Happy after a bath What you can do with flexibility: Sucking on her toe What a big girl looks like in her Grandma's high chair:Big Girl sitting at the table What a sleepy girl looks like when she's snuggled in her grandpa's arms:Grandpa Gary and sleeping beauty What a happy, drooling girl looks like after a day with Grandma: Teal Twins How sweet Zoe is with another baby at daycare: Finally... This is how silly Zoe and her Daddy can be:

1 comment:

Diane said...

HOW CUTE!!! I absolute love the first picture...she is precious! And the video is great...I guess she figured out how to get out of 'tummy time'! You know, I thought she looked more like you those first couple of months, then I thought she began to look more like her daddy. But watching the video, I see YOU again! It's more in her profile...her eyes and that cute little "Lara nose". Can't wait to see her this summer!