Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Peas

Quick and short post tonight. Zoe decided 5am to 6:20am was prime play time this morning so I'm exhausted. I'm hoping she sleeps better tonight. I think I've figured out she's cold natured and sleeps much better if it's a little chilly in the house. Last night when she woke me up at 1am for a feeding, I checked the thermostat and it was 80 in the house. We tried leaving the windows open but it seems that Oklahoma only provides a breeze when it's 30 degrees or 95 degrees, not when it's 68 and humid. Anyway, it was a rough night last night for me and a long work day so you are getting a short post. Be sure to check the Flickr pictures, I uploaded several tonight. Here's a short video of her enjoying her peas. So messy! And, I don't think I've blogged this video. Zoe playing on the floor making all kinds of noises. Excuse her outfit, she normally matches but this was the day of non-matching stripes!

1 comment:

Diane said...

This is great! I found myself grinning at the computer screen watching the second video! And I love her mismatched stripes!!!