Thursday, July 24, 2008

Swings and Baby Dolls

Before our trip to Texas for the West Family Summer Christmas and Grandma Thomas' 80th Birthday party; Jeremy and I took Zoe to the park to play. It was hot and sunny but we still had a fun time. I held Zoe in my lap while we swung back and forth. Each time we would swing forward, Zoe would laugh and giggle. I guess from the air rushing past her. I have a video but I'm having all kinds of problems getting it to load on youtube. Here are some pictures and you'll have to imagine her laughing. IMG_3149 IMG_3150 IMG_3155 And the last one makes me laugh. The expression on her face is so funny! IMG_3160 We then put her in the baby swings (which are still a bit big for her) and she enjoyed swinging in those as well. IMG_3165 Then I decided we had to try the slide. Zoe was so not impressed with the slide. It could've been that she was getting sleepy but the slide was a non-event to her. I realize I'm too big for the slides now. IMG_3173 I then wanted to get some cute Mommy and Baby shots but she wasn't having it. And the trees all had "T" painted on them for some reason. I'm guessing it stands for Tree but no idea why it would need to be painted? I have no idea what was going on in this picture but at least both of us have strange expressions. IMG_3177 I really wish Zoe was looking at the camera in this picture because the lighting is great and for once my camera shot a clear picture. IMG_3169 And the T Tree picture IMG_3170 I was able to finally get one video to load. (Before you read this please ignore the mess in the background. This was taken the day Zoe and I got back to Oklahoma and everything exploded in the living room. You've been warned. Back to the video...) Zoe's Greatgrandmother West got Zoe her first baby doll for her summer Christmas present. After Zoe's lunch, I took the doll out of the box and showed it to her. Her reaction to the doll is too cute...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how come I never knew about this blog??!! I just spent the last half hour catching up on your posts... a new find for me today :). What a beautiful little girl Zoe is growing up to be... and so happy! I wish I felt that good when swinging... puke :)